Reflections of a New Teacher

These are my reflections beginning from my first few days as a student teacher and on...

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Meetings, Planning, and Meet the Parents...

(NOT FINISHED)

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Another place holder... parents scare me :o)

School starts tomorrow... Eek!

-enjoy communal supplies
-some bring extra, some less
-getting people to fill out forms
-explaining to parents
-reunion?
-seeing student made my night (time out: ADHD, TV, and food...)
-cute!
-

Funny Story: Tonight I was typing away at my keyboard in the office when my boyfriend looked over his shoulder and in a "nah-nah-nah-nah-boo-boo" tone said "I can tell you're stre-essed". "How?" I asked... even I hadn't realized that I was stressing out until he mentioned it. He laughed and said, "Because you're singing to yourself. You always do little things to make yourself happy when you're feeling stressed." "Well, at least I'm not broken..." I giggled. It always feels so good when somebody notices something about you that even you yourself were not aware of. He's so good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home